Hello everyone! It's September already! >___< Sorry for lack of updates last month..
Today I'd share my thoughts on Tony Moly Luminous Baby Aura CC Balm ♥
루미너스 동안광채 CC밤 (씨씨밤)
This is my first time trying a CC cream in pact version :)
I'm quite excited to try it since it's in balm form. For some reasons I prefer this kind of balm pact, rather than cushion pact. Why? Read more to find out why ^^
|Thanks to Rini, for this giveaway prize :*|
Its packaging color is dominated with purplish-pink with very very simple design. Personally its design isn't my favorite :p It comes with mirror and puff. This packaging is quite handy and travel-friendly. It's also not as bulky as Etude House Magic Any Cushion. :)
5 in 1 Multi-Functions CC Balm
- Primer+Moisture Cream+BB Cream+Volumer+Filler= 5 Functions!
- Plumping effect of natural raw avocado peptide
- Moisture wrapping effect by Himalayan glacier water, hyaluronic acid, Dermafluxs, Moist24
- Baby Aura Complex makes your face shiny
- Cover skin imperfections perfectly
- Fill up pores and wrinkles
- Natural raw avocado peptide
- Himalayan glacier water, hyaluronic acid, Dermafluxs, Moist24
- Argan oil, honey extract, marine collagen, muco polysaccharide complex
Price: 16,800 원
This Luminous Baby Aura CC Balm is available in 01 Light Beige and 02 Natural Beige shades.
Mine is in 02 Natural Beige ^.^
How to Use?
Dispense an adequate amount onto the puff and apply on the entire face in a gentle tapping motion
Can be used up to 12 months after opened
Do you see the swirl pattern? Personally I prefer any BB / CC in Balm pact, because you can see clearly cream leftover inside the pact ^.^
Texture & Scent
Its texture is like a pressed BB Cream, very easy to use and create matte finish which I love very much! ♥
This CC Balm is a combination of primer+CC Cream+BB Cream, able to prime skin, correct uneven skin tone, and cover blemishes ^__^
Anyway, it scents like common BB Cream, I have no complain about this one :P
I think this one could last for around 2-3 months, depends on your makeup routine ^^
- Coverage: Medium-heavy, buildable
- Doesn't really cover my blemishes (but it's still considerable good)
- Moisturizing my skin well
- Matte finish result
- Could lasts all day
The conclusion is, I'm falling in love with this CC Balm ^____^
Have you tried this CC Balm? Do you love it as well?
+ Nice coverage
+ Convenient and easy to use
+ Long last ^.^ (around 6-8 hours on me)
+ Quite hygienic packaging
+ Available in 2 shades
+ Quite affordable
+ Doesn't cause break out (on my skin)
- No SPF
- Limited shades
Ok, I think that's all ;) Have a nice day everyone ♥
Thanks for reading ♥
PS: I just changed my blog layout ^^ What do you think?