Hello everyone! 안녕하세요 여러분!
Finally I managed to make a new video tutorial, dedicated to my addiction towards Korean Drama series titled "The Girl Who Sees Smells" 냄새를 보는 소녀 a.k.a "Sensory Couple" 감각남녀, I tried to recreate Oh Cho Rim / Choi Eun Seol (starred by Shin Se-Kyung) natural makeup and wavy hairstyle.
Oh Yes I love this drama so much :D :D I watched this drama every week regularly and felt sad when it ended T_T The story line and chemistry between Oh Cho Rim and Choi Moo-Gak is just GREAT. You gotta watch this drama if you haven't ^.^ Anyway, I made a review about this drama on my second blog. Please take a look :)
OH CHO RIM 오초림 / CHOI EUN SEOL 최은설
(SHIN SE-KYUNG 신세경)
Hair Style & Make Up Inspired Look Tutorial
MORE DETAILS & PHOTOS:
In this drama, Shin Se-Kyung brought out Oh Cho Rim's pure, funny, attractive and dorky personality. Wavy brown hair and fresh orange lipstick have become her signature style ♥
PRODUCTS THAT I USED ON VIDEO:
1. Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion
2. Revlon Photoready Concealer (Review) *My HG concealer, I keep repurchase it*
3. Etude House Drawing My Eyebrow (Review)
4. Sigma Beauty Smoke Screen Palette
5. Make Over Pencil Eyeliner
6. Oriflame The One Eyelash Curler
7. NYX Doll Eye Waterproof Mascara
8. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
9. Maybelline Color Show Lipstick (Review)
10. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain (Review)
11. Tsuyagla Wave 26mm
Since Cho Rim has mermaid wavy hair, you have to use triple barrel curling iron like I've used on the video. The device that I used is Tsuyagla Wave in diameter barrel 26 mm.
Thank you Ce Yenyen for lending me this Tsuyagla Wave =D You're such an angel! ♥♥ Hehe.
After tried this device for few attempts, I don't think I will buy this one for myself (or maybe not yet), because using Tsuyagla Wave really takes time and need help from other person, in order to create perfect mermaid hairstyle.
Any request for upcoming videos? Please subscribe ^__^
Thank you everyone! ♥